How to take your cannabis experience to a whole new level
The number of people using cannabis is increasing, and with good reason. And when they get high, every cannabis user has a unique experience. However, as a regular cannabis user, there may be times when you get bored with your daily cannabis routine.
Anyone can experience boredom. Doing the same thing over and over again can become monotonous, no matter how enjoyable the activity may be at first. But you don’t have to increase your dosage if you experience this situation with weed.
It would be best to look for ways to enjoy cannabis despite developing a tolerance. You can still have a better experience if you get it right. To help you with that, here’s how to improve your cannabis experience.
Eat edibles that enhance the cannabis experience
If you’re looking for a natural way to enhance your cannabis experience after using edibles in the form of gummies, then edibles are the answer. Food helps increase the intensity and longevity of cannabis effects. Here are edibles that can enhance your cannabis experience:
- Mangoes: As a fruit, mangoes are rich in terpenes known as myrcene. Myrcene is said to provide various benefits and is known for its relaxing, euphoric, and positive effects. Combining this terpene with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) can help enhance your cannabis experience by providing you with an intense high.
- Eggs and Nuts: Both eggs and nuts are high in omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids have been shown to bind to cannabinoid receptors. Therefore, they make it easy for cannabinoids, including THC and cannabidiol (CBD), to move more quickly through the body. The combination of cannabis with eggs and nuts guarantees a long experience.
- Chocolate: If you love snacking and getting high, it would be better to combine chocolate with cannabis for an upscale experience. Chocolate greatly enhances cannabis effects thanks to an endocannabinoid called anandamide. Anandamide is also naturally produced by the body and is often referred to as the bliss molecule because it binds to the cannabinoid receptors present in the body. This molecule stimulates a feeling of happiness and joy.
- Sweet Potato: Unlike most tubers, sweet potatoes are high in vitamins B and E. Sweet potatoes also stimulate the production of serotonin, a feel-good chemical in the body. Additionally, vitamin B6 in sweet potatoes helps regulate emotions, making this tuber an excellent edible to enhance your cannabis experience.
- Broccoli: This vegetable is high in a terpene called beta-caryophyllene, which has been reported to enhance the effects of cannabis. Like cannabinoids, terpenes interact with receptors in the endocannabinoid system in the brain, providing a range of effects.
You can incorporate these foods into your diet to enhance your cannabis experience.
RELATED: 5 fall foods that pair great with marijuana
Photo by FOTOGRAFIA INC./Getty Images
Drink beverages that enhance the cannabis experience
Along with food, beverages also help enhance the cannabis experience. Most of these drinks are widely available. Here are some drinks that can enhance your cannabis experience:
- Tea: Both green tea and black tea are rich in catechins. Catechins are a type of compound with calming and relaxing effects. Drinking tea before consuming cannabis can give you a balanced experience as catechins help counteract paranoia or anxiety in cannabis enthusiasts.
- Coffee: There are several relationships between cannabis and coffee, with one study showing that more than a hundred metabolites are associated with coffee consumption. With that in mind, you can now understand why coffee helps enhance the effects of cannabis.
- Beer: While it’s good to be careful when drinking, combining beer and cannabis enhances the euphoric effects. This is due to the high concentration of myrcene, a type of terpene found in beer. Therefore, consuming beer along with cannabis will enhance your cannabis experience.
These are some examples of drinks that go well with cannabis and enhance its effects.
RELATED: Mixing Marijuana: How Cannabis Interacts with Melatonin, Caffeine, and Alcohol
Photo by Goodboy Picture Company/Getty Images
Try different cannabis products
It’s the easiest way to enhance your cannabis experience, especially if you’ve been using the same product for a while. Adding a new strain of cannabis product to your collection can make your experience unique and more fun. Also, it can help you find a new product that you will love.
Changing your consumption method will help improve your cannabis experience. If you’ve smoked cannabis and haven’t had the exact experience you wanted, you should consider changing it up.
RELATED: How to Be Mindful When Smoking Weed (And Why It’s Important)
Aside from smoking, you can try edibles. Edibles interact with the body in a very different way. The liver processes the edibles, so it takes some time for the effects to kick in. When THC is broken down in the body, it is converted into a metabolite. In this form, THC offers a long-lasting and intense effect.
Bongs are also effective in enhancing the cannabis experience. Unlike smoking, bongs help conserve weed and are packed with harder hits that will leave you feeling fantastic. If you enjoy smoking, bongs are an excellent way to consume cannabis, but with a better effect and experience.
Vaporizers are another excellent way to smoke cannabis. There are various vape pens that you can choose according to your needs. Vape discs rich in cannabis are often referred to as shatters, dabs, or wax. These products are rich in THC and offer a great cannabis experience in small hits.
Photo by Volodymyr Bondarenko/EyeEm/Getty Images
If you enjoy working out, this is an exciting way to enhance your cannabis experience. Most cannabis enthusiasts love using cannabis before or after a workout. Most users say that it helps improve the training experience and their post-workout recovery.
RELATED: How to keep your lungs healthy and happy as a marijuana stoner
If you are wondering how cannabis can improve your workout, it will help you get more pleasure and motivation during your workout. However, if this is your first time doing it, it’s best to be mindful and not overuse, especially before a workout.
Cannabis is more than a drug; It’s an experience. Nowadays, people have become accustomed to the digital experience and want more. The same applies to the consumption of cannabis. However, cannabis tolerance can happen to any enthusiast. You wake up one day and your cannabis stops working.
In addition to the health benefits, cannabis enthusiasts love to enhance their experience. Luckily, you can make consuming your cannabis more enjoyable by combining some foods and beverages before using your cannabis. Cannabis will meet and exceed your expectations as you follow this guide to enhancing your cannabis experience.
This article originally appeared on Cannabis.net and has been republished with permission.