Seth Rogen’s Houseplant weed brand expands to 17 California pharmacies
The FOMO level around Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg’s weed brand Houseplant is very, very real. Since the Los Angeles launch announcement through online orders on the site, countless roe stoners and fans have stated they can’t get their hands on the new flower after waves of orders caused the weed company to sell out multiple times and topple the Website.
When American Idol’s Ricky Manning failed to finish eighth, he tweeted GQ UK’s youngest cover man. Rogen replied: “MUCH bigger drops are coming.”
And now we know what that decline is as Houseplant announces today that it will be available in 17 pharmacies across California starting April 15th – right on April 20th.
The Houseplant team had been chatting with cannabis stores across California for more than a year to partner with retailers who shared the flower brand’s vision and values. They ultimately teamed up with eight retailers in 17 locations (see below).
- The angel | Sweet Flower Dispensary
- Melrose: 8163 Melrose Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Westwood: 11705 Ventura Blvd. Studio City, CA 91604
- Art District: 614 Mateo St. Los Angeles, CA 90021
- Studio City: 1413 Westwood Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90024
- San Francisco | The Apothekarium Pharmacy
- Castro: 2029 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94114
- SOMA: 527 Howard St. San Francisco, CA 94105
- Marina: 2414 Lombard St. San Francisco, CA 94123
- Capitola:: 1850 41st Ave. Capitola, CA 95010
- Berkeley:: 2312 Telegraph Ave. Berkeley, CA 94704
- San Francisco | Posh Green Cannabis Boutique: 828 Innes Ave # 110 San Francisco, CA 94124
- San Diego | March and ashes
- City Heights: 2281 Fairmount Ave, San Diego 92105
- Mission Valley: 2835 Camino del Rio S # 100, San Diego, CA 92108
- Vista: 2465 Dogwood Way, Vista, CA 92081 * For medical use only
- Santa Barbara | The Coastal Dispensary: 1019 Chapala St. Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Orange County | People OK: 2721 S Grand Ave. Santa Ana, CA 92705
- San Jose | Airport Supply: 1190 Coleman Ave. San Jose, CA 95110
- Palm desert | Royal Highness: Highway 111 Ste 205, Palm Desert, CA 92260
With the three starting varieties Diablo Wind (Sativa), Pancake Ice (Sativa) and Pink Moon (Indica), Houseplant will be available in retail for the first time. Rogen and Goldberg personally tested hundreds of strains before settling on the starting strains, a fact that Rogen has discussed in numerous interviews to the amusement of many.
Pictured: A ⅛ by Pink Moon, an indica dominated hybrid cross of Tangie and Kosher Kush. The flower has strong citrus notes with hints of spices and cloves. Houseplant reports that it creates a euphoric experience with mild calming effects. “Perfect for good times with friends or for creating music, art, and writing.”
Since announcing that Houseplant would make its California debut in an incredibly healthy and lovable Twitter post last month, Rogen has made numerous media appearances on the New York Times, GQ UK and Architectural Digest, and Jimmy Kimmel Live, where she is about the subject was ashtrays, lighters, and varieties of houseplants.
Rogen also talked about what they called the houseplant stems. “When we came across Pineapple Express years ago it was like a joke and then it became a strain of weed after the movie, but it was based on a weather system hitting the Pacific Northwest where we are from. That’s why we’ve named all of our varieties after weather systems, as a kind of homage to ourselves, ”Rogen told Kimmel. “There was a point where I was embarrassed about how much thought I’d put into weeds, but I accepted.”
Images courtesy of Power Digital Marketing
Post a comment: