Banned V CBD – Canndigenous, Wisconsin, Winter 2024
91 out of 100 points
Price: $30/eighth ounce
Batch size: 30 to 50 pounds.
If anyone says you can't get a true sativa buzz from a CBD strain, they clearly haven't tried the delicious Forbidden V from Wisconsin-based brand Canndigenous.
With bold notes of citrus and sweet cookie dough, Forbidden V delivers a smooth head high that's perfect for daytime puffing. It balances that warm, cerebral buzz with a more subtle body rush that I felt in my joints long after I'd taken a few hits of the sticky flower.
Canndigenous prices their buds a little higher than some other brands we've tested, but we still recommend the Forbidden V for its great flavor profile and powerful effects. Canndigenous reports gaining 30-50 pounds on their strains. So rest assured: there's plenty to offer…for now!
You can buy Forbidden V and other strains directly from the Canndigenous website. Because all of their products contain less than 0.3% THC, purchasing and shipping are still legal.
Canndigenous' Forbidden V is more than welcome here. (Max Savage Levenson for Leafly)
Don't miss a review: Subscribe Leafly newsletterand download it Leafly app.
Leafly Ratings 2023: 45 Top-Rated and Affordable Flowers from 8 US States
About our reviews
100-point scale from Leafly Ratings
- 95-100 Perfect: exemplary cannabis
- 90-94 Excellent: a cannabis product with superior character and style
- 85-89 Very good: a weed with special properties
- 80-84 Good: a solid, well-crafted grass
- 75-79 Mediocre: a smokable weed that may have minor flaws
- 50-74 Not recommended
How we evaluate
Dried, cured, packaged and sold buds evaluated at out-of-the-bag tastings receive a single score. We focus on aroma, taste, effect, appearance, lineage, cultivation method and more.
Our editors focus on excellent, widely available ganja at a reasonable price. The special properties include:
Top shelf: It's not cheap or necessarily plentiful, but it's really good. Welcome to the top shelf.
Smart purchases: Fine, affordable, widely available pot.
Leafly News: Cannabis Reviews and Ethics
Leafly News aims to maintain and expand its expertise, authority and trust.
Expertise is built through years of reviews, interviews with growers, visits to cannabis regions, and accumulated knowledge of cannabis horticulture, flavors, history, and culture. Leafly News editors and freelancers have a combined 50 years of cannabis experience.
Our goal is to be precise and independent. Our policies include:
- Actual tastings—If we haven't smoked it, we don't judge it. At Leafly Ratings, all ratings come from multiple tastings.
- independence– Leafly’s expert reviewers are paid by Leafly and are independent. We accept review copies with no guarantee of coverage. Leafly review staff cannot accept bribes. We typically cover our own costs and report what readers want to see.