Tres Leches Pre-Roll – Lolo, California, Fall 2023
84 out of 100 points
Price: $10/one gram joint
For a $10 pre-roll, that’s not bad. Based in San Francisco, Lolo prides itself on affordable cannabis that doesn’t lack in quality. The Tres Leches 1 gram joint largely achieves this goal.
The sativa-dominant hybrid strain contains floral and citrusy notes, but with these flavors also comes a slight bitterness found in so many cheap pre-rolls. Still, this Tres Leches pre-roll manages to provide a nice, consistent head high.
How to order weed delivery online from Leafly
Don’t miss any more reviews: Subscribe Leafly newsletterand download it Leafly app.
About our reviews
100-point scale from Leafly Ratings
- 95-100 Perfect: exemplary cannabis
- 90-94 Excellent: a cannabis product with superior character and style
- 85-89 Very good: a weed with special properties
- 80-84 Good: a solid, well-crafted grass
- 75-79 Mediocre: a smokable weed that may have minor flaws
- 50-74 Not recommended
How we evaluate
Dried, cured, packaged and sold buds evaluated at out-of-the-bag tastings receive a single score. We focus on aroma, taste, effect, appearance, lineage, cultivation method and more.
Our editors focus on excellent, widely available ganja at a reasonable price. The special properties include:
Top shelf: It’s not cheap or necessarily plentiful, but it’s really good. Welcome to the top shelf.
Smart purchases: Fine, affordable, widely available pot.
Leafly News: Cannabis Reviews and Ethics
Leafly News aims to maintain and expand its expertise, authority and trust.
Expertise is built through years of reviews, interviews with growers, visits to cannabis regions, and accumulated knowledge of cannabis horticulture, flavors, history, and culture. Leafly News editors and freelancers have a combined 50 years of cannabis experience.
Our goal is to be precise and independent. Our policies include:
- Actual tastings—If we haven’t smoked it, we don’t judge it. At Leafly Ratings, all ratings come from multiple tastings.
- independence—Leafly expert reviewers are paid by Leafly and are independent. We accept review copies with no guarantee of coverage. Leafly review staff cannot accept bribes. We typically cover our own costs and report what readers want to see.