Non-alcoholic cannabis cocktails so your summer high starts early
Cannabis-infused alcoholic cocktails are a staple at parties these days, but the “green wave” is another amazing option for you. The green wave refers to serving your party guests with cannabis-infused cocktails that are free of all alcohol and alcohol. Non-alcoholic cannabis cocktails are known as cannabis-infused virgin cocktails and are great for house parties and other social gatherings. These cocktails are usually infused with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) or cannabidiol (CBD), depending on your choice. Below are the benefits of a non-alcoholic cannabis cocktail, as well as the recipe for some of the best cocktails.
Benefits of an alcohol-free cannabis cocktail
- It eliminates the effects of alcohol: A non-alcoholic cannabis cocktail can be a great way to have a good time without having to deal with the effects of alcohol. This way, you can be sure to avoid a hangover after drinking a good amount of cocktails. Try a non-alcoholic cannabis cocktail at your event.
- It offers a strong high: Alcohol-free cannabis offers a strong and lasting high for you because of the way it is ingested. The tetrahydrocannabinol (TBD) or cannabidiol (CBD) absorbs the metabolic pathway into the body, so you can be sure of enjoying a high quality.
- No dry mouth: You don’t have to deal with dry mouth when ingesting a non-alcoholic cannabis cocktail as you are ingesting TBD or CBD along with a liquid content. This is another reason for you to consider a cannabis cocktail.
- Adaptation: Perhaps the best perk of a non-alcoholic cannabis cocktail is the freedom you have to unleash your creativity. You can choose the infusion of your choice and combine it with a wide range of fruits, spices and herbs.
Three non-alcoholic cannabis cocktails that you can make yourself
There are many non-alcoholic cannabis cocktail recipes that you can try, but these three are characterized by ease and enjoyment. All you have to do is get the ingredients and follow the directions, and you can be sure that you are having a good time enjoying your non-alcoholic cannabis.
- Lavender Lemon Haze: Lemon lavender haze is a great choice for non-alcoholic cannabis cocktails. The lemon vapor variety gives the mixture a pleasant bitter taste due to the lime it contains. Below are the ingredients for a lavender lemon haze cocktail.
– 1 tablespoon of cannabis-infused glycerin
– 1½ cup of freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
– 1¼ cup of dried lavender flowers
– Simple syrup (1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water is enough)
– orange blossom water
– 7 cups of water
Put your lavender leaves in a saucepan with sugar and water and cook them. Cook the mixture for about 15 minutes, then remove it from the heat. Let the mixture cool for about 30 minutes, then sift out the lavender leaves. Pour the mixture into a large jug and add cannabis glycerin, lemon juice, water, and ice. Stir the mixture and taste. You can add extra lemon juice or sugar, depending on your taste, and your cocktail is ready. Serve in glasses and place a lemon wedge next to you to give it that classic cocktail look.
As a sativa strain, Lemon Haze is quite energizing. This makes Lavender Lemon Haze Cocktail best for a lively event with lots of fun activities and dancing.
Black MF: Black MF is a non-alcoholic cannabis cocktail that is rich in cola and herbal ingredients. It’s a dark-flavored chai drink that goes best with indica strains. Black MF is one of the most unique non-alcoholic cannabis cocktails you can get and one that you should definitely try.
– ½ gram of decarbonized kief
– ½ tablespoon of ground cinnamon
– 6 tablespoons of chai tea with black pepper
– kola syrup
– 170 ml of soda water
– 85 ml of coconut milk
– Chilled 20 oz glass
The first thing to do in making a black MF is to make a base. To do this, mix 6 tablespoons of your chai tea with hot water. Once you’ve done this, let the tea steep for about an hour. After the tea has to be completely brewed, strain it with a sieve. This will help you get the best flavors and colors out of the tea. So press the leaves against the sieve. Once you’ve got it all out, add coconut milk for extraction. Then add the cinnamon and kief. Stir everything together until the mixture is well blended. Add kola syrup and soda water to the mixture and stir. Add ice and serve in glasses.
This cocktail contains an indica variety, so it’s best for a relaxed gathering. Black MF is great for a game night as well as an event organized to catch up.
– 2 juniper berries
– 10 coriander seeds
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1 tablespoon of glycerin tincture
– 1 tablespoon of water
– 170 ml mandarin juice
– 55 ml of lemon juice
Put the coriander seeds and berries in a pan and let simmer for a few minutes. Once they become fragrant, add some water and honey to the pan. Add tincture to your mixture and stir everything together. Let the mixture cook for about five minutes. Strain the mixture before pouring it into a shaker. Add lemon juice and tangerine juice. Your cocktail is ready and you can serve in glasses with lime wedges on the side.
This cocktail is ideal for a relaxed meeting with lots of conversations and games.
What do you think of non-alcoholic cannabis? Have you jumped on the trend? If so, was it fun? If not, are you going to try soon? Let us know in the comments section below.
WEED COCTAILS AND MIXERS, read this …
WHAT IS A TERPE-INFUSED COCKTAIL AND HOW DO YOU MAKE ONE?
HAVE YOU TRIED THE CANNABIS INFUSED COCKTAILS AT FLORE?
Post a comment: