LOOKAH unicorn | Fifth Ave Green House
This is the next generation of swab devices. It’s quick and easy to use. You don’t need a flashlight or heating equipment as everything is built in. Here we give you a quick overview of how to use and maintain your unicorn electric swab device.
How to use.
The Fifth Ave Green House Unicorn comes with two types of bobbins. The Quarts Hive Coil and the Quarts Cup Coil.
The quartz beehive coil is better for manual mode.
The Quart Cup Coil is better for auto mode
- Lift the magnet top off the base and add a small amount of the concentrate to the heating chamber / coil.
Note: Be careful not to overload as this will restrict airflow and waste your concentrate. A microdose of 0.1-0.2 g is sufficient.
- Add a small amount of water to the glass chamber, just enough to cover the percolation holes.
- Reattach the magnetic top and align the Fifth Ave Green House wording with the power button to make sure it is properly seated.
- You can insert the silicone mouthpiece into the top of the glass to reduce the risk of splashback (optional).
- Quickly press the Power On / Off button five times within 2 seconds to turn on the device. The indicator LED flashes three times and the device vibrates.
- Set the temperature:
Press the power button twice within 1 second to cycle through the different temperatures.
Level 1 – Low, 10 W (green)
Level 2 – medium, 16 W (blue)
Level 3 – High, 19 W (White)
This is best done with the quartz beehive coil.
- After selecting the temperature, press and hold the power button to use it.
Note: On the first hit of a session, press and hold the button for 5-10 seconds to allow the coil to heat and vaporize the concentrate before inhaling from the mouthpiece.
The maximum that you can hold the power button in one use is 60 seconds.
This is best done with the quartz cup coil.
- Once the temperature is selected, press the power button three times within 1.2 seconds to start. The indicator lamp flashes the color of the set temperature and the device vibrates twice to indicate that preheating is in progress. The preheating time is 30-60 seconds.
- As soon as preheating is finished, the device will vibrate and the indicator light will stay on. The device maintains the set temperature for 60 seconds.
- You can now start inhaling the steam from the mouthpiece.
- In Auto mode, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to stop heating and return to manual mode.
After using the device, wait a few moments for it to cool down. Then remove the magnetic lid and wipe off any excess residue with a Q-tip.
Please clean the device with the brush provided between uses to ensure an unrestricted flow of air for an optimal experience.
How to clean the unicorn.
How to clean the base unit.
The unicorn comes with a small cleaning brush.
This can be used to clear any residue or blockage in the unicorn’s airway.
- Lift the magnet top off the base.
- Find the 2 airway holes in the base of the unicorn.
- To clean, insert the cleaning brush into the holes and turn it
- If any residue is difficult to clean, try applying a small amount of isopropyl alcohol to the cleaning brush.
How to clean the glass.
The unicorn glass can be cleaned like any other glass percolator.
- Remove the glass plate from the bottom of the device.
- Remove the glass from the magnetic ring.
- Use your hand to cover the holes in the bottom of the percolator.
- Pour some isopropyl alcohol and coarse salt into the percolator through the hole at the top.
- Cover the top of the percolator and shake it well for 5-10 minutes.
- If residue is difficult to remove, you can soak the percolator in hot water or isopropyl alcohol.
- Pour out the salt and isopropyl alcohol.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
When replacing the glass, make sure that hole B on the glass aligns with the groove in the magnetic ring. This allows for maximum airflow. You can adjust the airflow by rotating the glass in the magnetic ring
The difference between the Fifth Ave Green House Unicorn Coils.
The Fifth Ave Green House Unicorn E-Rig comes with two types of spools. The quartz beehive coil and the quartz cup coil.
The quartz beehive coil is better suited for manual mode.
The quartz cup coil is better suited for automatic mode.
If you want to change the coil, unscrew it (counterclockwise). A new coil can be screwed in (clockwise).
The shell on the quartz beaker coil can be exchanged.
- Remove the coil from the unicorn vaporizer.
- Unscrew the top of the coil (the top 1 or 2 mm).
- Remove the quartz pail from the coil.
- Screw up on the spool again.