CBD + CBN Sleep Gummies – Kush Queen
92 out of 100 points
Price: $25/a pack of ten gummies
Founded by Californian budtender Olivia Alexander, acclaimed CBD brand Kush Queen makes some of the most impressive gummies on the market. Their sleep gummies each contain 15 milligrams of full-spectrum CBD and 15 milligrams of CBN, whose calming properties are touted by consumers and companies alike despite a lack of scientific evidence.
The gummy bears underline the company’s strengths: excellent taste and fast-acting, strong effects. Available exclusively in Mixed Berry, the gummy bears boast a pleasant chewiness and a subtle flavor that’s light years different from some of their gelatinous and overly sugary competitors. However, the gummy bear left a slightly filmy and unappetizing aftertaste on the tongue.
It also springs into action quickly: about twenty minutes after I ate one after dinner, it released a warm and gentle buzz. Shortly afterwards I got cold and was able to sleep wonderfully.
Note: Since Kush Queen products contain less than 0.3% THC, you can legally purchase them through the supplier Kush Queen website and have it delivered to your home.
Photo credit: Max Savage Levenson for Leafly
Don’t miss a review: Subscribe Leafly newsletterand download it Leafly app.
About our reviews
100-point scale from Leafly Ratings
- 95-100 Perfect: exemplary cannabis
- 90-94 Excellent: a cannabis product with superior character and style
- 85-89 Very good: a weed with special properties
- 80-84 Good: a solid, well-crafted grass
- 75-79 Mediocre: a smokable weed that may have minor flaws
- 50-74 Not recommended
How we evaluate
Dried, cured, packaged and sold buds evaluated at out-of-the-bag tastings receive a single score. We focus on aroma, taste, effect, appearance, lineage, cultivation method and more.
Our editors focus on excellent, widely available ganja at a reasonable price. The special properties include:
Top shelf: It’s not cheap or necessarily plentiful, but it’s really good. Welcome to the top shelf.
Smart purchases: Fine, affordable, widely available pot.
Leafly News: Cannabis Reviews and Ethics
Leafly News aims to maintain and expand its expertise, authority and trust.
Expertise is built through years of reviews, interviews with growers, visits to cannabis regions, and accumulated knowledge of cannabis horticulture, flavors, history, and culture. Leafly News editors and freelancers have a combined 50 years of cannabis experience.
Our goal is to be precise and independent. Our policies include:
- Actual tastings—If we haven’t smoked it, we don’t judge it. At Leafly Ratings, all ratings come from multiple tastings.
- independence—Leafly expert reviewers are paid by Leafly and are independent. We accept review copies with no guarantee of coverage. Leafly review staff cannot accept bribes. We typically cover our own costs and report what readers want to see.